Rebecca A. Schreyer
CPA | Tax & Business Valuation
801 531 9100 office
801 706 0445 cell
Rebecca Schreyer is presently serving as a tax partner/shareholder and is an officer as the Vice President of Tax with the accounting firm, Stayner Bates, PC, located in Salt Lake City, Utah. She was formerly with the accounting firm, Nicholson & Reed, LTD, also located in Salt Lake City. With a solid background in financial statement analysis and accounting, with strong emphasis in tax planning and strategies, she manages a diverse client base with many different tax and accounting issues.
Professional and Community Activities
- Certified Public Accountant, licensed in Utah
- University of Utah Magna Cum Laude Graduate with a Bachelors degree in accounting
- Passed the necessary evaluations and exams to receive her certification as a Certified Valuation Analyst from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA) and has presented at Chapter Meetings for the Utah Chapter of NACVA
- Member of:
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts and
- Executive’s Association of Salt Lake.
- Has served in various positions for the Utah Association of CPAs, including Chairperson of the Practice Advisory Committee and the Tax Issues committee, Treasurer on the Executive Board, Downtown Chapter President and as the initial Chairperson for the K-12 Relations committee
- Has served multiple times on the board of the Executive’s Association of Salt Lake